Monday, December 14, 2009

Poll Results!

Good evening,
Just that last week, I created my own Poll! Well, Sr. Blogger and I, have recieved the final results of the poll! As you might have noticed, we got a whopping 12 votes! Bravo, bravo, if I do say so, myself. And, the final, final, final, results are the following:
Myth 2%
Life 2%
Balance 3%
Storm 1%
Fire 2%
Ice 1%
Death1%
And, we have Balance for 1st place! *Hands myself a grand trophy* "I'd like to thank all of our voters, including me, me, and maybe, me." Tied for second we have: Myth, Life, and Fire! Great job! *Hands myself another trophy* Last, but not least, we have Storm, Ice, and Death tied for 3rd. Great job all, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Also, before posting I visited the Friendly Necromancer, which is a fantastic Wizard 101 Fansite. Apparently, Friendly stated that Christmas was back in WC! Yay! This is my very first Wizard 101 Christmas! Felix Navidad is back in town, also! "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, SOOO bring us some figgy pudding, so bring us some figgy pudding, and bring it out here!" Thank you, thank you. That's all tonight folks, next I might have a post about what I'm trying to dig out of that patch of GOLDEN STRAW that I found in an earlier post! -JR. Blogger

No comments: