Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

EDIT---- Well my amazing Blogger skills sorta failed me, the pic didn't work out, just click the link 'The Shoes' -_- Techy Difficulties LOL-----

*All the other kids and their pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun* That's a song: Pumped Up Kicks XD

Hi all,

Well I kinda have an off-topic post now. I got a new pair of kicks :D. Yeah, you know you want 'em. The Nike Lunar Vapor Tour 8's. Go get 'em. Pretty beast, eh? Sorry gotta have mah swag moment.

S-Something
W-We
A-Asians
G-Got

More like

S-Something
W-We
H-Half
A-Asians
G-Got

Yeahuh. xD I think I posted a pic, if not, post a comment that I epic failed. AND, there's a link underneath. (If all went according to plan)

The Shoes <---- That's the link. IT WORKED YAY!

And above is a test linky. I dunno if it'll work, I'm experimenting with blogger today. Woohoo yay for testing!

Chase

No comments: