Wednesday, August 25, 2010

He Lives...He Returns...He's Sorry

 



Hi Everyone it's me Sr. Blogger. I must start this post by saying how sorry I am to have been "missing in action". It has been a very busy few months (almost 4) and I have neglected this very special site that JR Blogger has maintained. Our family has been in many different countries....Norway, Sweden, and the USA over the past months and while JR Blogger has found (made) time to post I have been very lazy. My excuses are legendary. "I'm too tired"..."I want to post when I have a picture that matters"..."I don't have anything interesting to post"....but the truth is I WAS TOO LAZY. For that I humbly say: "SORRY".

Today I almost didn't post again and my excuse was "I can't remember how to post pictures"! But I had given my word to JR Blogger that I would at very least get something up on the blog. So, today I POST.

I will have a positive attitude and try my best as we go forward to post more often about interesting things!

Being in Norway at this time of year is quite nice. With the temperature about 21 C (70F) it is quite great to walk around the lovely city of Oslo. You can search the blog and see pictures on some of my posts from winter in Oslo when the temperatures were much different....like -15c/5f. Now that's cold! I will try and take some picturers tomorrow of the city in all its' end of summer glory and post them. (Now I am excited to be back posting!! )

It is quite amazing to me that I can fly from our home in South Florida where the temperatures are hovering around 33c/92f and then after a 7 hour flight be in this nice comfortable weather. Alas, I will be retuning to the "oven" shortly.

Well, this long boring post must come to an end. (cheers are heard around the world!) I promise to post a more interesting post before I leave to return home. I just wanted you all to know (I hope some cared) that SR Blogger is alive, well, happy to be back posting and very sorry to abandon you great followers of JR Bloggers site. It's GREAT to be back! But then again that's just My2Cents. Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

My2Cents said...

@ first paragraph

I couldn't have said it better myself Dad! just kidding... (sort of) nice post pops!