Monday, April 26, 2010

The Next Generation

Hey,
Sorry you haven't heard much from me lately. After deciding that I'd like to start a new blog, looking at WordPress, GoDaddy.com, webs.com, and pretty much all of that, I decided that I'd take WordPress. I mean PAGES, SWEET TEMPLATES, WHATS NOT TO LIKE? So, to land the plane, I made a new blog, my2cents2.wordpress.com. (To land the plane is an inside joke among the My2cents family LOL) Dad I bet you're cracking up right now! Don't worry, I'm not done with My2cents. The real reason I made this blog was so I could blog about pretty much anything I felt I needed to get out of my system. But, over the course of my W101 career, it was converted to a W101 blog. I now feel the urge to write about my life again, and that is why I started My2Cents 2.0. Enjoy!!!

~Jr. Blogger

PS: If any of you WordPress users have any tips for me, they would be well appreciated. WordPress is DEFINITELY tough to manipulate LOL.

3 comments:

King of Death said...

You can make pages on Blogger.

M.W.S said...

Great!

My2Cents said...

This is SR. Blogger. Yes I am LOL about your post. I think it is always good to "spread your wings" and try new things. 2.0 is an example of trying something new and a bit different. Wordpress gets lots of positive comments but I am not too familiar with how it works. So, it's learning time for me too!