Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tennis Anyone?

Hi, its SR Blogger....long missing from this blog! So sorry but due to work, travel and also lots of FUN I have not been able to dedicate time to our blog I have left that in the hands of the competent JR Blogger who has been posting like a mad man...er mad Wizard! As a family we did have a wonderful excursion last week. We took a day and went to the tennis matches on Key Biscayne in the Miami area.  The match is the Sony Ericsson tennis tournament. We went early in the competition which usually is not the time to see the really heated battles....BUT we did see great battles AND we got to see some of the best players in the world compete. While watching from some of the smaller side courts we were standing just 10 or 15 feet away from the fantastic tennis pros. They were sweating and grunting putting every ounce of their strength and energy into each serve or return. It was wonderful to see these highly trained and disciplined athletes competing so close to us. It reminded me of all of you who do battle on Wizard 101.
You have to be focused, concentrate and call upon your experience to succeed. That's just what these great men and women did during the tournament.... and we got to see it all close up! Watching these athletes reminded me that I must stay focused and not give up on a project just because it is difficult and I feel overwhelmed. I must keep on trying or I will defeat myself. A very wise "young" wizard told me "If you say you can't you won't!" That's just my 2 cents on the matter. Have a great day everyone and keep on trying!

No comments: