Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Quite Crowded at 3:52 in the Mornin'

Yeah.
Cause I'm visiting Dad in Norway, we're in a different time zone, so basically, we're 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time, and 9 hours ahead of Western Time. Cool, eh? Logging on, I saw that there was a Scheduled Maintenance going on. Let's see what happens, I told myself. I'd only been kicked out of a Maintenance before last year, on the same date LOL! After I logged on, I switched realms to Ambrose, Area 1 to see how many people were up at near 4:00 in the morning. You wouldn't believe it! The Commons was SO crowded. Not just like hmm, 10 people. This was like 50 people just running around and talking and whatnot. Since I'm on a new computer, I don't have Picasa 3, and therefore do not know how to post my screenshots. If I find them, I will most definitely post them later on, because this was very, very, strange. But after all, I'm not usually up at 4:00 in the morning, so maybe that's how crowded it is everyday. Any suggestions? EDIT: I even met Christo DeathGiver!!! Some of you might know or heard of him from W101C. Mercenaries for Hire? That's him! Probably one of the nicest, strongest, coolest, awsesomest,wizards in the Spiral. Just a little update from Celebrity Way by Chase. * Lady Gaga starts singing * Paparazzi!

-Chase

No comments: