Saturday, June 11, 2011

WAHOO!

Hi all

So I some news worthy of a few WAHOOOS now. To kick it off, as you probably already know, I wrote a PvP guide to a Wiz Friend of mine. I logged on yesterday, and ported to him. Two days ago, his rank was 330, yesterday evening, it was 440!!! Woot! My advice worked! Congratz Dakota!

Also, My2Cents has reached 20 followers! It might not be much, but it is a milestone nonetheless. Thanks to all of you loyal followers!

Last, but not least, one of my pets has FINALLY gotten Spritely. I decided to buy a Mega Snack pack yesterday, and within a half hour, my Utility Dragon had leveled to adult and gained the Spritely Talent! I then transferred the pet to my Myth Wizard, Valkoor, for him to use in PvP!

All in all, a pretty fruitful day.

Chase

No comments: