Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm a Lord of a War!!! (Kind of)

 


Woohoo!
I hope you're having a good week, as I am. I had a half-day of school today, so I got home early. I just finished reading an Aesop's Fables book. I love all those great lessons. Now back on topic. Valkoor WillowWeaver, Level 12 Conjurer, is finally an infamous Warlord! After long duels, a ton of Minotaur, Orthrus, and some Bolt treasures, I have finally reached the highest rank in the game!!! I'd like to thank "dapangrulez" again, for giving me useful PvP tips. Thanks! I'm sure we'll see young Valkoor in full Commander Gear, soon . . .
-Jr Blogger
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

My2Cents said...

Congratulations on reaching such a lofty level! It takes hard work, concentration and sometimes help from others to make it. Good job. SR. Blogger

SR. Blogger said...

Congratulations on reaching this lofty level.
Hard work, concentration and help from fellow Wizards pays off.