Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out? Woot!

 


Happy New Year!

I hope all of you guys are having an O.K. time settling back into school, as I am. I remember on Tuesday morning, the first day of school in 2010, when I had to wake up. Unfortunately, due to a long, long, long, drop-off line, I must leave my house at exactly 7:30! This is my first year at a new school, and at my old school I WOKE UP at 7:30. Seeing this, you must imagine how big of a change that was.

Enough about me. Have any of you guys received your Danger Hound yet??? I did, and I named her Princess Roxy! Not bad, eh??? My new Danger Hound has a shining coat of the darkest night sky, eyes like the moon, and a howl like the wind during a HURRICANE! Pictured above see that I have taken a perfectly timed screen shot, picturing my Danger Hound just at the beginning of one of her howls. (Not that I'm a photographer, know you!!!) When equipped, Princess Roxy gives the spell: Infection, which does - 50% to the next healing spell dealt by the target. Infection is a great asset to any avid PvP dueler, like me. I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of Princess Roxy soon! But for now, Happy New Year and all of that for the rest of school!
-The Proud Owner of Princess Roxy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: