Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging Software Test for Mac?

Hi all our faithful blog followers....it is SR Blogger once again.  This is a test of the software that Firefox has for posting to blogs.  I am trying it again as a test.  I apologize for filling our post with these tests...but JR Blogger and I are trying to get our blog to the next "level" and make it better and more interesting for you our loyal followers.  I will try and make this post of interest as well as a test.  But that will be your judgement :)

The picture you see here is of the Norwegian Parliament building in Oslo. You can see there is quite a lot of snow on the ground today.  The temperature is 3 degrees Fahrenheit or about -16 Celsius!  Now to me that is cold but then that's just My2Cents worth of thinking.  Thanks for allowing us to test...we hope to keep improving our blog and we appreciate your visiting.  Have a great day.  SR Blogger

No comments: