Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tribal Trouble 2

Good morning,
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. The Writing FCAT is next Tuesday, so I have been writing my heart out for the past few days. The master reason why my buddy Paul Frosttamer and I even played W101 was so that we could communicate through text chat, but now that Paul has become tired of W101, we thought it would be a good time to try out some new, young MMORPG's.

Tribal Trouble 2 is a Viking-related adventure, where you command your armies to deal war against other Chieftains, or NPC's. It is quite exciting! You may make a new account @: tribaltrouble2.com. I hope you enjoy! "Will I continue with W101?" you ask? Of course I will! I just won't be on as often anymore. Good luck plundering, stealing, and robbing! Or as the Vikings say it, fun!!
-Jr Blogger/ Ivar the Invincible/ Chase Willowweaver/ Valkoor Willowweaver

No comments: