Saturday, December 26, 2009

Achoo!

 


Morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, as I did! Above, you see an ancient, Krokotopian Artifact, that I discovered while questing for the Obsidian Chests. It apparently was buried by sand, and then re-discovered by the genius MarleyBone archeologists. Something, green is stuck in it's right nostril! Ewww! It's a, it's a, it's a--ACHOO! I think it might be a booger! Is it a booger? Is it a gem? Is it a POPSICLE? The world may never know. . .

A bewildered Jr. Blogger
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I know what the gem is for!
I don't remember what level I was, but when I was working on my Life character Michael RainHeart, he had to get that gem to learn a new Life-only spell. I don't know why all students can see it, but that is the mystery of the gem. Puzzle solved!

David TitanRider said...

Or! Dustin you could be looking at a PREHISTORIC BOOGER!!!!!!!!

lol jk
well its a possibility........