Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW !



Greetings from the frozen North!  This is Sr. Blogger writing from close to the North Pole.  Yes, that's right I am in Norway.  Home of the Vikings and great and adventrous people.  What is Sr. blogger doing here you ask?  Well, truth be told I am stuck in the airport.  As you can see by the picture above the weather is a bit "white"...snow that is.  The temperature is -18c which converts to about -. 5 degrees F.  Now add in some wind and you have a temperature of about 15 degrees below zero, yes ZERO.  Now Wizard 101 friends that is cold.  If I had to do battle against Chase WillowWeaver in this weather I would surely lose.
However, I'm going to look on the bright side of this.  I am heading home for Christmas.  I will see Chase WillowWeaver and the weather HAS to be warmer than it is here in Norway!  So, no problems, no complaints just life as it is dealt to us.  Who can do anything about the weather anyway?
They just had a big conference in Copenhagen,  Denmark to discuss "global warming".  I don't know if they solved any of the issues they discussed but the good news is that at very least the world is "discussing" things.  For so many years so few countries wanted to discuss anything.  Each country thought they had the answers to all the problems.  Well, we know from our Wizard 101 challenges and battles that quite often we need a little H E L P ! from someone else. The people of Norway are good people.  They like to help other people and nations.  The people in Norway have the right idea about life and living.  That is to enjoy it but also think of others and offer a helping hand if someone needs it.
Like the battle in Wizard 101...sometimes you just can't do it all by yourself!  Well, anyway that's just My2Cents worth of thinking.  Ok?
I wish all who follow this blog...and even those who don't know it exists (YET!) a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and wonderful and sharing New Year!   Wow...2010.

4 comments:

My2Cents said...

Nice post Daddy! Wow, it's cold there. Did Mom tell you that Grandpa might not be able to come down? Grandma MIGHT be able to come. Grandpa is getting a package from Korea on Sunday, and it will probably come late. I can't wait until you come home!

My2Cents said...

Thanks Chase WillowWeaver. I made it across the Atlantic Ocean without any problems. Now however I am stranded in Newark airport for the night. The BIG snow storm is forcing the airlines to cancel many flights and mine was one of them! :( Oh, well there is always tomorrow!
I hope all Wizard 101 fans in the North East of our country stay warm and safe during this Nor'easter storm.

David TitanRider said...

Isnt Norway near like scandenavia or something?

My2Cents said...

Hi David Titan Rider. You are right Norway is one of the countries in Scandinavia. The other countries are Denmark and Sweden.
Have a great holiday and thanks so much for reading our posts on My2Cents. If you want to follow us that would be great. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all the great Wizard 101 people. Ya hoooooo it's freedom time!