Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ranks Reset! Why, Oh Why?!


Ranks are getting reset! I was informed of this dreadful news when I was hanging around in the Arena. Something you may not know about me, PvP is the biggest reason I play Wizard 101.

I was hanging around the Arena, when I was informed that the ranks would be reset. It all began when I met a certain Wizard, (Who's name I shan't mention). He was, a Storm GrandMaster, dressed in full Commander Gear, and a fabolous FireZilla by his side. Purple was his gears' main color, with white as its' trim. This Wizard's voice had a commanding air, as his tone was deep and meaningful. There seemed to be a commotion near the Ranked side of the Arena Lobby. "Ranks are getting reset!" "Ranks are getting reset!" "Let's go on stirke!" "WHY!?", was all that could be heard over the loud stomping of iron boots. Around this Wizard was a crowd of young and daring, PvP duelists, questioning tomorrow's update, including I.

Apparently, our hard earned ranks are going to be reset due to new PvP WarLord armor coming out. This powerful armor apparently will arm the Wizard with a staggering 60% Resist. Is this too high? Is this fair? Is this reasonable!!!!!!!! It was an outrage! 60%! 46% was enough already! The Wizard, seemed to have inside information from KingsIsle, his source shan't be mentioned. Above, you see my profile, before it all leaves my wizard.
Ranked Matches: 159
Ranked Wins: 95
Ranked Losses: 64
Ranked Rating: Captain (736)

Earlier that day, my Ranked Rating was 770! Now, it's all going away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE RANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, we will all have a chance to recuperate and regain our ranks, if we still choose to play this game. The last thing I would like to say is, Although we may have our hard earned ranks reset, we have not completely confirmed that the ranks truthfully are going to be reset. Let us hope that our ranks may stay as is, for a while longer. -Captain Chase WillowWeaver
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chase, I am starting to think that this "meaning full" Storm Warlord was pulling your leg. I don't really think that Kingsisle would release such powerful gear that gives a 60% resist to ALL magic. So don't get to certain the ranks are getting wiped. It seems to in-efficient and ridiculous to actually be an update from "inside of KI". When it comes to MMO's like this, don't trust anyone ;)