Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grizzleheim Artisans, Artistic Masterpieces!

Happy Thanksgiving from us bloggers at My2cents!,
Yesterday morning, I was prowling around mounted on my Royal Lioness, when I came upon a fantastic piece of art in the heart Nidallivir. (Feel free to comment on my spelling) The picture is mounted upon a great brick wall, and pictures a mighty Dragon, and a determined Frost Giant, basically ripping each other apart, and supposedly are battling even before the very Spiral was created. I wonder what part of the Spiral's history Grizzleheim took part in . . .
-Chase WillowWeaver
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you learn that they were battling before the Spiral was even created? Weere you taking some of Greyrose's classes :) Start questing, catch up with Ash!!

My2Cents said...

While I was on my Myth newbie, I was given a Quest to talk to all of the Magic Trees in Ravenwood. The different trees each told the same story, but from the perspective of their school. For example, Torrence the Storm Tree said that the EVIL Dragons and the GREEDY Storm Giants attacked the NICE Tritons, while Bernie the Fire Tree said that the GREEDY Frost Giants, and the ARROGANT Tritons attacked the PROUD Dragons.

I started questing this morning, but I need help with a tower. Think you're up to the challenge?!?! What level is Ash, by the way? -Chase

Anonymous said...

I think she's 48. She has Power Nova now, so that's my guess. Sure, I am up for the tower. See you around.

David T. said...

Might I add (David) that the dragon WAS SOOOOO gonna WIN!!!

Cya around Chase

David T. said...

By the way the ice guys are kinda greedy cause they're spells dont do that much and storm is a little arrogant and get a big head about they're power


D.T

David T. said...

P.S Fire is very Proud so just saying