Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



It is that special time of year when we Americans spend some time thinking about the positives in our lives. (or we should !)   Wouldn't it be nice if Thanksgiving Day was not one day in the year but many or every day of the year?  I have been thinking about all the things I am thankful for...of course it includes JR Blogger and mom and my family and the list goes on and on and on and on.  It is a much longer list than I expected.  I am thankful for the morning light rays as the sun rises and am thankful for the same rays of light as the sun sets.  I am thankful for having the opportunity for posting on a blog like this and I am thankful for those who read it and make comments.  You know, it seems that it all comes down to having a positive attitude.
There are sayings I have heard and like and they seem to point towards having a positive attitude about life and people and events.
For example...  Some see the glass as half empty and some see it as half full.  Another saying I like is that there is always a silver lining in the darkest cloud.  There are others but I think this gives you an idea that people have been thinking about having positive attitudes and being grateful for a long long time.
JR Blogger tells me after he wins a battle on Wizard101 how he is often helped by other friends and fellow Wizards.  That's good.  Helping others is a good thing.  I know he is thankful when you help him defeat a challenger and move to a higher level.  And even if the battle ends without victory JR is thankful for the assist.
I will end by saying I am thankful that for all of you taking the time to read this long (maybe boring) blog.  I did try and work in some thanks about Wizards so give me, SR Blogger, a break :)
I really am thankful today, hope you are too but that's just MY2Cents !  Please comment with what you are thankful for if you like.

No comments: